Townsmen VR uses the exciting possibilities of virtual reality to further enhance the classic city building game with entirely new gameplay experiences and interactive mechanics. Immerse yourself in a thrilling story with many exciting quests or play completely free in the sandbox mode, both will provide you with hours of fun!
Townsmen VR gives you not only a single island to explore but a world to interact with. The game combines elements of a God-game simulation and a classic building game with the interactive possibilities of VR controls. Whether from a bird’s eye view or zoomed in close, you will always experience the action from the right perspective.
You start on an island and expand your might over a world of 13 different islands and archipelagos. Filled to the brim with exciting features, gizmos, and things to lay your virtual hands-on. Build 23 unique buildings and upgrade them.
Immerse yourself in a thrilling story with many exciting quests or play completely free in the sandbox mode, both will provide you with hours of fun!
- Story: A fully-voiced campaign and story arching over 13 islands.
- Simulation: Assign jobs and tasks to your villagers to build your supply chains and economy.
- Town-planning: Unlock more than 20 unique buildings and place them freely within your village to optimize transport routes. Apply upgrades to make them better!
- Upgrades: Conduct research for further upgrades of your buildings.
- Trading: Build a harbor to have a trader’s ship and begin treasuring up riches.
- Experience: Brush over trees, form clouds into dangerous thunderstorms, go fishing with your bare hands and talk to your townies.
- Interaction: Simply carry workers or resources directly to their destination to speed up the construction of buildings and production.
- Fight: Recruit brave soldiers, build catapults, bows, and crossbows to protect your island from the Black Knights raiding henchmen.
- Tutorial: Your personal advisor Sir Clunk-a-lot will accompany you on your virtual tour of the medieval age with useful tips.
- Sandbox Mode: Get creative and try out the game conditions you set in free play. Decide for yourself which tasks you want to complete and enjoy full freedom!
- Sound: Medieval music, adorable sound effects, and a classy English voiceover ensure a fitting atmosphere.